Old news from home page
- 26 May 2020: update of the Matlab version of openGUTS.
This version 1.1 repairs the error that was discovered
(the standalone still has this error, so do take a look
at the dedicated document for this error). See download page.
- 20 May 2020: document explaining the error linked to
the error warning (on this page above, and on the
downloads page). Also updated the 'list of known issues'
with this error, and a few more small GUI bugs.
- 20 May 2020: openGUTS on-line, completely-DIY, short
course is now available. See course
- 19 May 2020: error found in the IT calculations. More
information and workarounds/repairs coming soon.
- 10 May 2020: small update to the interpretation
document, adding a section with a brief description of
the model and its parameters (and what they do).
Furthermore some small textual changes and error repair.
- 21 April 2020: updated the "list with known issues"
with a few small bugs and additional items for the
wishlist. See download page.
- We will provide a half-day short course on the
openGUTS software at the virtual SETAC Europe in May
2020. See the
SETAC web page, and scroll down to "TC11 -
Introduction to Effect Modelling with the User-Friendly
Software OpenGUTS." We need to see how SETAC will
support the short courses on-line, so more information
will follow. There will also be a poster on openGUTS at
this conference (ID 4.07P.4).
- 12 December 2019: added the source code and an updated
version of the design document. See download page.
- 10 December 2019: version 1.0 of the standalone is
available for download (with manual, but not yet with
the source code). Furthermore, a new version of the
Matlab version (previously known as the prototype). Also
updates of the manuals and for several of the background
documents. See download page.
- 4 November 2019: update for the openGUTS prototype in
Matlab, and small update to its manual and design doc.
See download page.
- 18 Sept. 2019: the planned course
on openGUTS in October 2019 has been cancelled.
Unfortunately, we had insufficient registrations.
- 30 Aug. 2019: small update to the design and
interpretation documents on the download
- 22 July 2019: update of the test document (includes
ring test but also additional data sets with difficult
properties). See download page.
- 12 July 2019: another update of the prototype, solving
a few minor bugs and adding some nice features (wait
bars and error boxes). See download
- 23 May 2019: tiny update of the prototype. It now
includes the same set of exposure profiles as used in
the EFSA scientific opinion. See download page.
- 22 May 2019: added a walkthrough
through the code of the prototype (made with Matlab's
- 21 May 2019: a number of background documents are
- 17 May 2019: first release of the openGUTS prototype
in Matlab. See download page.
- 14 May 2019: the website is online! Not all pages are
completely filled at this point ....